Monday 4 July 2011

Throughout the Years - Kindergarten

For me, kindergarten was ages 4-6. In the province I live in you do two years of kindergarten. Junior and Senior. My teachers both years were great. I had two teachers each year one in English and one in French. Kindergarten also only lasted half days. My mom had me signed up for the morning program. I remember my teacher Grace would bring in her puppy and puppets sometime and we would have puppet shows. Her dog was amazing. I also remember playing on the play structures and playing house. Play house was my favourite. The girls would always fioght over who got to play in the house area (Only so many people were allowed to be in a certain section at a time). I also loved story time and Arts and Crafts.

My mom told me that on the first day of Kindergarten she drove me to school and brought me into the classroom. I was so anxious to get started that I told her to go and pushed her out of the room. Yeah I was slightly a free spirit.

I know during that time I loved doing all sorts of crafts. My favourite show to watch on TV was Art Attack. I'd tell my mom to keep all sorts of stuff in our craft cupboard so I could copy all the different crafts he would make on that show.

That's all I can think of that happened over those years. Hope you enjoyed this installment!

No comments:

Post a Comment