Tuesday 26 July 2011

Waterproof Makeup

The Basics of making your makeup waterproof and sweatproof is finding the right products. What I suggest doing is using cream products more than anything and then setting them with a podwer over top. The cream products tend to stick a lot better, they sink more into your skin so you get more of a glow. For Mascaras and Eyeliners you really just have to test which products work the best with your skin type to get a good hold and won't run. For me the best ones I've tried so far are from Maybelline. They don't run much for me.

My last tip for swimming with makeup. DON'T RUB YOUR EYES!!!!!!! If you rub your eyes when getting out of the water, something will smudge and run, what you want to do is bring an extra little towel and dab at your eyes and face.

Also, think about what you're doing. You don't need to wear makeup to swim, you don't need it to go to the beach. So if it's a party where there may be swimming, but you aren't sure, this is a good idea.

Watch my video for the tutorial! Please Comment and Subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment